Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pretzels and Peanut Butter { My go-to snack }

pretzel

This is one of those staples in my dairy soy free diet, that I simply couldn't do without. 

I eat them in a house
I eat them with a mouse.
I eat them here and there,
Say! I eat them ANYWHERE! :)

Peanut Butter in general is a life saver.

Protein without cooking. Whoop!

Just make sure that your PB doesn't have soybean oil in it.  I'd say go with either the Skippy Natural or the Smart Balance.  They are made without soybean oil and I'm a fan of the taste. 

Also, when getting pretzels, be sure to avoid the flavored ones that have sneaky dairy and soy ingredients.  I love the Snyders snaps. They are safe :)

This is a super snack to keep in the car or diaper bag for when you're out and about and STARVING. 
Or in and around and STARVING.
OR just in general STARVING.

Because lets face it, you don't always have time to cook to eat, sometimes you gotta grab and go!  :)


pretzels with pb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your blog!!!! You are awesome! I love your sense of humor (Golden Girls what?!) and your yummy recipes. I needed this blog so badly. Today I found out my baby has dairy/soy allergy. You're a lifesaver. :)